As Greg Madsen starts his cancer treatment next week, let’s get serious with Greg and have some fun — we invite you to accept the Madvember Maddog Challenge. As his friends we can keep Greg and his family on our minds by participating in the Madvember Maddog Challenge and make a donation to the Maddog Family Fund. The fund will help with things like allowing Greg’s family to travel during his treatment.
All can participate – Mad-Bros and Mad-Sistas of all ages.
Either with your MADstachery or MADmoving efforts or both. Grow a Moustasche and or Move every day for 30 minutes during the 30 days of Madvember. Let’s get hairy and move for Maddog!
MADstache and or MADbeard
- Start clean shaven on November 1st (or keep growing if you already have one)
- Grow and groom your moustache or for the 30 days of Madvember
- Ladies and kids can get creative (especially for their pictures)
- Alternative – grow out your arm pits or don’t shave your legs for a month….
- Move every day for 30 minutes for 30 days this Madvember.
- Get moving! Big or small, any kind of physical activity counts.
We can all join in solidarity with Maddog and his family by participating, donating to the fund, talking about our participation, laughing at our new facial hair, sharing by sending in pictures of our progress and MADmoving in action, posting on social media and inviting others to participate.
- Commit to participate
- Commit to donate to the Maddog Family Fund and or get others to sponsor (donate to) your Madvember commitments. Donation link
- Invite others to participate
- Send pictures into to firstname.lastname@example.org or your MADstachery / MADbeardery and or MADmoving efforts
- Report your activities as you comment on www.gregmadsen.com (PW: maddog) and throughout social media.
- Donate to the Maddog Family Fund
Cut and paste option – Donate through Crowdrise — https://www.crowdrise.com/maddogfamilyfund
We hope you join the Madvember Maddog Challenge.
Love to all,
P.S. Any questions on how to grow a moustache, beard or hair of any type, call Matt; any questions on how to exercise, call Stan. Joking aside, Greg is swamped as you can imagine, if you have any questions outside of the what the website provides we are in regular contact with Greg, if you feel like you’d like to have more information or ideas on how to help, please feel free to call either of us.
Stan Christensen M: 650.208.3600
Matt Balkman M: 425.445.0055
P.S.S. Some of you may have heard of the Movember movement, which raises funds for men’s health issues with a heavy focus during the month of November, while we respect and admire the international Movember movement, we have a more pressing personal cause we are asking you to support.